Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Still Sick!

Well, I went to the hospital to get my packing out of my back and it has not healed, so they had to repack it. The doctor was NOT gentle, and he didn't even numb it before doing it. It was such a horrible experience. And I can not get back to Curves until the packing is out. My first weigh in is coming up on Monday I am not looking forward to it. This first month I was sick for a week and now down for another so I will try to remember that when I get weighed. There's no way I have gained, but my weight loss numbers will probably be low.
Please continue to pray for me in any way you can. Pray for good health, patience, control, and wisdom. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment