Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Curves....Day 1

Today was my first day at Curves. It was great! My BFF Sabria joined with me and I am so excited what it is going to bring for us. Pray for both of us that we can stick with it. I was also weighed today and.....I LOST 20 LBS!!!!! I was not expecting that at all!
I felt strange once I changed into my workout pants. I have not worn a pair of pants in 3 years. I know it is just women and only for that, but I will have to get use to it. I kept trying to pull my shirt down to cover myself up...LOL.
Tomorrow I am trying a Zumba class that they have started. I think it will be fun. I know I wont be able to keep up, but I am still exercising and HAVING FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment