Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby Blues

It is no secret that the thing I want most is a baby. This time of the year it is very hard for me. Seems that I am surrounded by pregnant women, and Mothers day is coming up. I have my good days and my bad. Lately, a lot more bad than good. The last couple of years we have had so many babies born in our church. Sometimes it is hard for me to watch. I love all of my dear friends and am always happy for them when I hear the news. Envy and jealousy do come into play, but I would never be mad that someone else is pregnant.
Sometimes I do feel that people treat me different. Like if they tell me they are pregnant I will break. The only thing that hurts my feelings is that they feel they cant tell me. I feel I am the last to know.
I know that I am not physically fit to take care of a baby right now, and in Gods timing I will have one. Please pray for me to have patience in the matter. I know this isn't about weight loss, but losing weight, getting healthy, and having a baby all tie in together for me. And if you are reading this and are pregnant, please do not take this the wrong way. I love every one of you very much and am happy for all of you, but this blog is about me being open about EVERYTHING, and I felt that I needed to get this off of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment