Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Zumba- Day 2

Today's class was their old routine so it was much easier than the advanced class on Saturday. I swear though that I was the only one there under the age of 60! Sabria could not go with me today so I was by myself. I did meet a couple of VERY sweet ladies. Their names are Milly and Dorothy. I am liking this class so much, I think I will go to 2 classes a week and then my regular workout all other days except for Sunday. And the instructor, Lisa, is going to burn the music so I can learn the steps at home. Everyone is so nice and supporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment