Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Zumba- Doubles

I did back to back zumba classes for the first time today. Doing 2 classes, i burn almost 1,000 calories. That is only 200 away from my daily intake! I am going to start doing 2 classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays...regular workout the rest of the days. This is absolutely amazing, and i FEEL amazing! Please continue to pray for me. I really need the prayers and the encouragement from my friends and family.
I am really getting the moves down...today I was able to do a move I have never done before, and Sabria is starting to get a couple of the moves down as well. It is so nice to have someone to go with, to walk and talk with. But even on the days that she can not go, everyone at Curves is so nice and so supportive. I am so blessed to be able to go everyday. First weigh in...April 4th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment