Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Week Review

My first week has gone very well. I have already seen a HUGE change in my arms, stomach, and a couple other places..;). I have not weighed or measured myself yet, and I am not going to for a while. I will do it once a month and that is it. I know a lot of people do it every week, but I feel that is discouraging to me when I work so hard and see little progress. I have a few other friends trying hard to lose weight and they are all succeeding! I am so proud of them and so proud of myself. It is early on in the game, but WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
I have sort of adopted the saying, "Keep moving forward!" No matter how you feel, which I am sick right now, and no matter how many times you mess up and eat that food that is bad for you, you just have to KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment