Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Curves....Day3

Had a great workout today. Going back to Zumba tomorrow. I got my Curves card today. I scan it everyday to check in and it will keep track of how many times a week I go, etc. I IRONY in this is, when I stuck it on my key chain, I noticed that it was right next to my Wendy's key chain! So now every time we go to Wendy's, I will make good choices, whether I want to or not....it will be hanging there TAUNTING me! LOL
I am proud to say that since I have started this new journey, a lot of my friends have began to be more health conscience. I would like to think I have something to do with that. And it is great that there is something else for us all to talk about, to keep each other on track and such. We can all be healthier, and the best way to do that is together!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the Wendys card right away, LOL! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete