Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

Well I have my meds in me now, and my breathing is starting to get back to normal. Today I had a pretty rough day, but I think a lot of it actually has to do with the fact that I am sluggish from not working out. I was able to fix supper and fold the laundry today. That's a lot for me since I was on a stretcher just a day and a half ago. Tomorrow I am going to do a few small things around the house while David is not here, and if I am OK afterwards, I will go back to Curves on Friday.
I really appreciate David taking time off to be home with me, but I think that the more he is home the less I am willing to do for myself because I know he will do it for me. Him going back to work will be good for me. Going grocery shopping tomorrow but will use the electric cart. This has been one of the longest weeks of my life! I can not wait until I can get back to my normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment