Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cutting Back


So these are my pills. The smaller pile is one days worth of pills, and the bigger pile is one week. One year ago I was taking 23 pills a day, and now am down to 16 pills. Yes, that is still a lot, but when you are in my health condition, you have to look at it from a different point of view. You have to look at where you use to be and where you are now. I have been feeling so good since I have started Curves and Zumba. I am down to my last narcotic, vicodin. I take one at bed time. Last time I tried to get off of it I woke up every morning in horrible pain. I am going to try going back off of it Sunday night and see how I feel Monday morning. If I can succeed, I will be NARCOTIC FREE!!!! At one point I was taking a mixture of 4 narcotics at a time and even doubling my doses. But I was still in so much pain! So I slowly cut them out. If I can not go off of it yet, I am sure that I will soon. There are so many more meds I would like to cut back but can not yet. Once I get my insurance in September I will discuss this more with my doctor and hopefully cut out quite a few. Please pray for me as I do this...I will need it

No comments:

Post a Comment