Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hit a Snag

So I thought that I was getting better, but after my workout today I started having breathing problems...ended up spending most of the night at the hospital. I have bronchitis and they let me come home on the condition that i would not go to curves until better and do nothing but rest.
I am pretty frustrated right now about this. Staying in bed was the last thing that i wanted to do. I am not going to let this stop me from being healthy. It is quite a set back, but I will KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

2 comments:

  1. Listen here missy....you will not be healthy if you don't rest and take it easy until you are better. You could do more harm then good. I have had bronchitis several times and you must rest!!! Don't be hard on yourself, your body is kicking a virus. You will get back to it when you are better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess....I am listening to the docs...taking it easy...I am back to curves, but going slow

    ReplyDelete