Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Quiz!!!!

Check out my new quiz! Getting weighed and measured on Wednesday...was suppose to be this week but health issues kept me from the gym for a couple of days...want to get a few workouts in for an accurate measure! Will post then...cant wait to see what using the smart machines have done...praying for better results than last month!

2 comments:

  1. Remember to look at THE WHOLE PICTURE, not just scale weight....I am excited for you! I love CurvesSmart! Which program are you on? My fav is the Muscel Size N' Strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have me on cardio right now...fastest way to lose weight...but I am building muscle like crazy

    ReplyDelete