Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Confidence

There was one point were it would take all of my strength just to leave the house some days. I was so worried about what people thought of me and it controlling my life. When I joined Curves, the only way for me to go every day was to walk, which is about 2 or 3 blocks away. There are some days when I get nervous and wonder who is staring at me, but today, I noticed something. I was walking through the middle of town on main st on a busy Saturday morning at 10am with the weather being nice. There were TONS of people out, lots of traffic, and even people walking past me, and guess what, I DIDN'T CARE! I really think walking to the gym as given me a confidence that I didn't have before. Some other things that have attributed to it is of course weight loss, and also zumba...it takes a lot of courage for someone my size to do zumba moves in front of stick thin women. But everyone is so nice there...no one judges you, they are just happy you are trying to get healthy. I still don't like to eat in front of a lot of people, but that will change as I go down in size...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment