Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cindy's Triple B


If you are wondering what triple B stands for it is "beef, bacon, and Benedict"! I like to try new recipes as often as finances allow me to, and SOMETIMES I actually come up with my own recipes, which I love the most! This is one of them, and one of the best ones I should say. It was sooooo good! Not hard to make at all, only a couple of steps and FOUR ingredients!

1 round beef steak
1-2 slices of turkey bacon
1 egg
2 Tbs. hollandaise sauce

Preheat oven to 400. Season steak to your liking (you can add any kind you like, just make sure it will match the sauce) Wrap bacon around the edge of the steak and hold in place with a WET toothpick. Place in small baking dish and bake for ABOUT 30 minutes, or until it is cooked to your liking. I checked mine at 30 minutes and it was too pink for me so I put it in for 15 more minutes. If it starts to brown too much, you can place a piece of aluminum over it.

While that is baking, cook some brown rice to go with it. Do not make anything else until the meat is done...the egg will get rubbery and the sauce lumpy if they are not fresh. As soon as the meat IS done, set it aside and make the sauce and egg. For ultimate taste, you will want to do both at the same time. For a creamier sauce, use 1/2 c water and 1/2 c milk instead of 1 c water. For the least fat, fry the egg using an olive oil cooking spray. Cook to your liking.

Take out toothpick. Place egg on top of steak and drizzle with sauce. Serve with rice and veggies and enjoy! Calories 242, sodium 458, protein 28, and only 1 carb!!!!!

If you try this recipe, please give me feedback on how it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment