Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

True Confessions

I feel I must be honest about my day yesterday. My cravings were so bad yesterday and I gave in. I prayed, I cried, and I tried not to, but I failed. I ate 2 breakfast burritos....then french toast. For lunch I ate one of those personal pizzas, and after all of that dairy and all of those carbs I felt soooo tired and sooo sick. I had no energy to cook, so to top off the day, We ordered chinese. I cant BELIEVE I did that to myself!
Well I DID sleep, of course from all of that food, but I kept waking up all night with HORRIBLE gas and bathroom issues. And this morning they are not over. Every bone in my body said, "you dont feel good, stay in bed", but I didnt! I couldnt! I did this to myself, and if I let myself rest and stay in bed, it will just keep happening again and again. I got up at 430 am and did my normal workouts, and then when I got home from the gym, I put my stuff inside and went OUTSIDE and worked in the yard. My stomach is HUGE, and I feel like poop, but I am SO glad I didnt stay in bed. If I choose to do that to myself, then I will have to live with the consequences! Usually it takes a few days for this to be over and my stomach to go back down, but I think that if I just keep moving and doing what I am suppose to, it will not take as long. So far, started the day off with 1/2 c cereal, no milk, and an apple.

1 comment:

  1. At least you realized your body wasn't happy with all that food, that's a good sign! Im glad you didn't let it get you down and you did your workout today :

    ReplyDelete