Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Patience is a Virtue!

I am REALLY having trouble being patient right now. I want the weight off and I want it off now! The thing I have to remember is that it took me 28 years to get this way and it is not going to happen over night. I am soooo tired of food! Not eating isn't going to help, it will make things worse. Sometimes I exercise TOO MUCH and then the next day I am too worn out to do it again. I have to get a handle on this.
I want a treadmill so bad, but a bariatric one costs thousands of dollars. I have to lose 61 more pounds before I can get a normal one, which I found a really nice one for about $400. My goal is to have it by Christmas. I am working very hard towards this goal. Once I have the treadmill I can walk no matter what the weather is like, and eventually RUN! The thought of me running is crazy! The last time I actually "ran" was, oh I don't know, maybe in middle school? Whenever they quit making us take P.E... ROFL I cant wait though, just need some patience right now
If you are a newly acquired friend, I would LOVE for you to follow my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...thought I would leave you a message on here. Unfortunately with the diabetes it is going to be a longer harder struggle for you to lose...insulin makes you hoard your weight...You might look into having those blood tests done that figure out how and what will make you lose weight the best and fastest. I know it's out there. I feel like I might be making you be disappointed, and I really hope that's not the case. Keep your motivation, you are doing awesome...even though you are not seeing big numbers, look at the pictures! You are swimming in that skirt. You hare doing an awesome job, keep it up...it's all about lifestyle change...don't look at is "i need to lose this much weight"...it will come with time. I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete