Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Snack!!!! (Cran Apple Slushie)

The last snack that I mentioned was the ritz crackerfuls. I tried the four cheese and this week I tried the garden veggie. It was quite good! Tasted like a veggie dip to me. I also tried a great value strawberries and cream instant oatmeal...very yummy! 130 calories, 180 mg sodium, 27 carbs (wish it was a bit lower), 3g protein. AND the best one out of them all is a cran apple slushie! I use one pack of the great value cran apple drink mix ( the ones that you pour into a bottle of water) Pour it in the bottle of water and shake well. Stick in the freezer for an hour, shake, stick back in for another hour, shake, and enjoy! Very very yummy!!!!And only 5 calories!!!! 5 mg sodium, no carbs and no sugar! I know you will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment