Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Turkey Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops!

Well this certainly was a oober yummy dish! Never made it before and I had the pork chops, but no italian dressing to put on them and did not want plain old chops. So I got creative! I seasoned the chops with salt and pepper, wrapped 3 pieces of turkey bacon around each chop, and then sprinkled, NO POURING!!!!, just sprinkled low sodium soy sauce on top. Cover and bake at 400 for 30 minutes. I served it with mashed potatoes made with fat free sour cream. It was after 9pm when I made this and forgot to make a veggie...I know, shame, shame! lol

Per serving: 174 calories, 1 carb, 28g protein, 742 sodium....if you cut back to 2 pieces bacon and no soy sauce the sodium will decrease to 389! Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment