Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Smart Machines - Day 15

Lovin' the smart machines! Went to Curves today to do my morning workout and when I signed in, it said that my PI (performance index) had been raised! That means the machines computed that my workout had become too easy for me and made it a bit harder for me to hit my targets. Some people would not like that but I love it! The harder the workout the faster the results! And I am hitting all of my targets except for one, but everyone is having trouble with that machine. It has been recalculated, but still no one reaches their target. I come very close, Michelle said that the machine will eventually adjust to each of us and it will allow us to start hitting the target. Two weeks until weigh and measure!


1 comment: