Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, November 30, 2012

Killin it Today!

Burned 744 calories at the gym this morning! What!? I have never done that unless I did a workout AND zumba together. Of course, the computer DID raise my PI by 20 points this morning..lol Glad I went today. I had a 4 hour fight with myself about going and won! Some days it is very difficult to get up and go, especially when I am not feeling well, but the rewards after are endless.  Not only does it result in weight loss and muscle build, but when you are done, you feel a sense of self accomplishment that can never be achieved without hard work.  I hope this will motivate someone else who was gonna skip the gym today to GET UP AND GO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment