Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cold Tuna Macaroni Salad


This is always a simple recipe.  A lot of people would use this as a side dish, but I sometimes use it as a small supper, which is what I am doing tonight!  The picture is NOT mine, but my camera is not working, so I "borrowed" an online image that resembles mine. lol 

  • 12 ounces whole wheat pasta
  • 1 1/2 cups kraft mayo with olive oil
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
  • 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
  • 1/2 cup peas
  • 12 ounces tuna
  • salt and pepper to taste


Combine all ingredients and chill for at least an hour.  Serves 6-8

This is just a basic recipe.  My actual recipe is completely different.  Its kind of a secret, but I don't think I could share it if I wanted to.  I throw things in without measuring and do it all by taste.  I start with this recipe, but then leave out the peas, and add hot sauce, relish, a bit of sugar, and a couple other things.  Feel free to try it out, but I couldn't give you the measurements if I tried. lol

1 comment:

  1. No peas for me either!....I just make the tuna the regular way & add macaroni!.....

    ReplyDelete