Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Weigh In - Month 4

I lost 7 pounds and 3.3 inches this month! That got me to -51 pounds and -19 inches this year! Today also marked my 100th workout, and I completed my first fitness challenge! I also think I am retaining water, so the numbers are probably higher, but I only count what I see. And because I was late weighing myself last month, it has only been 3 weeks since I weighed myself, not a month! AND my PI (performance index) was 141 at the beginning of the month, and as of today, it is 179! For those of you who are unsure what that means, the higher the PI, the harder the workout gets. It was raised over 13 points just this week!
I am going to be taking a rest this weekend. Between the fitness challenge, zumba, and harder workouts, I have really hurt my back. I need to rest it without staying in bed, which would only make it worse. Curves is closed Monday so Tuesday is going to seem like an eternity away. I am sure I will go on slow walks, I just need to pull back a bit right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment