Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Knoebel's Grove!!!



WOW! I had such a great time! It was a bit humid in the first part of the day, but then it rained at lunch time and supper time and completely cooled everything off. I got a little pink on my shoulders, but nothing too bad. And the rain chased everyone away, so there were no long lines! Since the rain happened at meal times, it didn't keep us from doing anything...it really was a perfect day to go!
Last year I had to use a scooter and I went on 2 rides. I could not fit on anything else, and if I COULD fit, I couldn't get on and off without hurting myself so I didn't go. THIS year, I brought my cane, but it stayed in the van the WHOLE time! Didn't even THINK about getting it out! And I brought my handicapped card, which will let me go to the front, and I didn't use it, I waited in line like a normal person! AND I went on at least 7 different rides, SEVERAL times! I did sooo much more than I have ever been able to do. I am really feeling everything I did yesterday, today, but I am so proud of myself and it only makes me want to work harder. I REALLY want to go on the roller coasters next year so we will see! I had too many NSVs to count them all! I think yesterday was one big NSV!

Oh, and the shirt and capris I am wearing are a 4x! One size down!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment