Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Staying Healthy

Well as of today I have had my 50th workout! It is quite exciting to hit numbers like that. AND today starts the 3rd week in a row that I have had good health and have been able to stay out of bed! VERY excited for what the Lord is doing in my life; both physical and spiritual! Last night I am "talked into" having pizza for supper. I write it like that because even though it was someone else's idea, I should have had the will power to say no. But I love when my talks to me, and it did....ALL NIGHT LONG! I didn't get any sleep and felt horrible this morning, but I got up early and had a great workout this morning.
Only a little under 2 weeks until my first walk. It is 3.2 miles, farther than I have ever walked before, but I KNOW I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment