Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weigh in After the Holidays

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and got weighed. I didn't lose anything, but I maintained my weight, which is ok with me.  It is EXTREMELY hard NOT to gain weight over the holidays. The average American gains 7-12 pounds during the holiday season.  I still ate the yummy foods, but I did it in moderation.  Very proud of myself!  I determined to move my weight loss ticker (in the left top corner of the blog).  It hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down in awhile either.
They also reduced my blood pressure medicine by 50%! This is the first medicine that they have ever reduced for me! It really makes me excited to see myself going in the right direction to get off of my meds and stuff.  I did not get measured yet this month and probably wont until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment