Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Back at it!


Hello my fellow bloggers! I know it's been awhile hasn't it!? Well I ended up having to get a new computer instead of putting anymore money into the old one. Sooooo lets play catch-up!

If you remember I had the gastric bypass October 14, 2013. Since then I have lost 181 pounds!!! I'm so proud of how far I have come and very proud of the person I am becoming, I am now working at Curves. Lane Bryant ended up closing. At the time I didn't understand why God was allowing all of that to happen when things were going so well. All I knew is that He had a good reason for it just like He always does. Its such a blessing working at Curves and I needed to be there anyway!

David has also lost a lot of weight. He has lost 54 pounds and counting! We have a bet going with our weight loss and he is about to win. I'm ok with it though. I just want us both to succeed at this. Combined we have lost over 200 pounds!!! We got this! With the help of God, each other, and the support from our family and friends, we just cant fail!

I know a lot of you are anxious for those new yummy recipes. Well they are coming!!! I promise I will have one up this week, so make sure you look for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment