Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No Dough Pizza!

I am posting this from the library since my computer is on the fritz, so no picture of this yummy goodness so you will just have to try it.  Since my surgery I can not have most types of breads and doughs.  A friend sent this recipes to me and though its not the kind of pizza you would pick up with your hands, it is sooo good, AND it makes the pizza craving go away!  It is both bariatric and diabetic friendly, only one ingredient is not a protein, yet it is yummy, and ooey gooey goodness for ANYONE to enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 package cream cheese (room temp)
2 eggs
garlic
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (I used a roasted red pepper blend)
pizza sauce
1 package shredded cheese
your favorite pizza toppings (I used turkey pepperoni and turkey sausage)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix cream cheese, eggs, garlic, and parm cheese together until cream cheese is well blended.  Pour into greased 9x13 baking pan.  Bake for 10 minutes.  Let sit for 5 minutes.  It should now almost resemble tofu.

Put sauce, cheese, and any toppings on now baked cheese mixture.  Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Let sit for a minute and enjoy!


This whole recipe is nothing but protein and would be great for you bariatric patients.  I am one month out and it went down great!  Hope everyone enjoys it!



No comments:

Post a Comment