I LOOOOOOOVE me some Chinese food! Most recipes are a bit difficult though with a million ingredients so I don't bother to make them. I DO make an egg roll that is baked, not fried, but we will save that for another day! :)
- 1 pound boneless chicken, (cubed and/or sliced)
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- flour or corn starch to thicken sauce
- Cube raw chicken, set aside. Mix all ingredients, EXCEPT flour or corn starch, to make sauce. Add chicken and marinade for an hour in refrigerator.
- Pour entire mixture into the crock pot. Cook on high for 2 hours WITHOUT lifting the lid. Stir the chicken and if the sauce is not thick enough to your liking, add a little flour or corn starch until it is. Serve over rice.