Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Almost Forgot!

I almost forgot to move my weight loss ticker! (in the upper left corner of my blog) I have been doing a 50,000 step challenge with a group on FB the last few weeks and since then I have continued to go down in weight AND inches!  Every day is a challenge for me and I am really feeling motivated.  Some days it seems like I will NEVER get my steps in and then other days it happens without even trying!  I am so thankful with the support I have found in 2 different groups.  My 50,000 step challenge group, and my bariatric support group.  Some of the best support I have ever got and coming from people who were once complete strangers.  And of course I cant forget my family and friends who are continuously there for me!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment