Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ready for Spring!

I am soooooooooo ready for spring to get here! I love the snow but I am way over it now.  Time for some warmer weather.  This past week I have had a cold and 2 ear infections...About 3 weeks ago I had the flu for over a week.  This really puts a dent in my exercising.  I have started being more committed to DAILY workouts and even have an exercise buddy again.  I really hope she stays committed and for 2 reasons.  First, for her own health, and then for my health.  She is my 3rd workout buddy and no one ever lasts for more than a month or so.  Its fun, new, and exciting at first, but when they find out it is actually REALLY hard work, they quit.

So come on, lets get it warmed up outside, get some motivation going, and get that weight loss ticker moving south!

No comments:

Post a Comment