Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! It has been awhile. I have gotten away from my blog for a bit and am really having a hard time getting back into it. I have a few recipes to post. I got a bunch of nice recipe books for Christmas and my birthday and cant wait to try them out.
I have not been weighed yet for the month of January. I have had so many health problems in the last month or so I feel like I have really gotten away from the gym. I am back now and going strong. The biggest loser has the theme this season as "NO EXCUSES"! I have to definitely adopt that this year. So now, I examine what I have accomplished in 2011. I lost 65 pounds, over 30 inches, and I went down from a 6x to a 4x!!! I have a lot of people who say, I wish I could say that, but you can! It takes time. We didn't get this way overnight. It took me 28 years to get to this size. I cant wait to see what 2012 holds in store for not just me, but all of my weight loss friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment